There’s no right or wrong when it comes to skincare routines, but we’ve gathered some important steps to help you keep your skin glowing.
Here are 7 skincare routines you might want to give a try!
1. Deep Cleansing / Double Cleansing: The double cleansing is a must when you’re wearing makeup or sunscreen because your cleanser can’t do a detailed job at one shot! This will make the skin feel super clean. An important point to note during cleansing is that you should gently massage your skin to remove every makeup that was on your face all day. Depending on the type of skin, use cleansing gel, oil, or scrub products. So as much time you spend on putting on your face, about the same amount of time should be spent when cleaning it off.
2. Exfoliation: When your pores are clogged, the skincare products you use may not properly absorb into the skin. So it’s important to exfoliate with natural scrubs to bring the skin back to its dazzling days. This is one of the routines you don’t do every day; two to three times a week is plenty, and depending on the skin type, there are many forms of scrubs out there such as natural scrubs, peeling gels, or peeling water.
3. Toner: The toner removes any residue after cleansing and restores PH balance; it’s meant to be refreshing. It also adjusts the texture, preparing the skin to absorb the next step better. Although the cotton pad might look soft, it’s made of fiber which may irritate the skin; remember to be gentle! Don’t forget to apply the toner within 30 seconds of the wash, so the moisture doesn’t fly away after cleansing.
4. Eye Cream: As you know, the skin around the eyes are more delicate than other skins on your body, so it’s the most prone to wrinkles;
5. Essence / Serum: Essence / Serum: Essence and serums are the most important step in the skincare routine. These are concentrates that target wrinkles, dark spots, and dehydration, so it regenerates cells, making the skin much smoother and reduces skin aging. As we get older, the skin becomes less functional and starts losing its ability to repair and hydrate the skin. The essence truly rebuilds the skin, so it’s the heart of your daily skincare routine.
6. Cream/Moisturizer: Replenish your skin’s hydration levels by covering up the skin with a moisturizer. This will create a light layer to protect the skin from the harmful air or sunlight from
7. Sunscreen: Not everyone loves sunscreen, but it’s important to use it on a daily basis. If you think that you can skip this step because you’re working mainly indoors, think again; there are numerous fluorescent lights right above you. Sunlight is the greatest factor that ages the skin, so if you protect the skin from UV rays, you’ll start seeing