[LINDSAY] Luxury Magic Modeling Mask - Aqua: Tea Tree (Set of 5 + Mixing bowl & Spatula)
Keauty Picks ✓
- STEP1 65g x 5EA, STEP2 15g x 5EA
- One Rubber Bowl & One Spatula
- All skin types
- Recommend for Acne-prone, Oily, Pimple
- At Home Spa Product
- Made in Korea
Advantages of Modeling Mask
- Seaweed Extracts Moisturizing
- Cooling & Soothing
- Skin Relaxing
- Enhancing Skin Elasticity
Usage of Modeling Mask in Korea
In Korea, modeling masks are widely used at esthetic salons and spas. They are used in the last step of acne treatment or laser treatment to soothe & calm the skin.
- The good thing about modeling masks is they help skin to cool down better than other masks. And, when you apply modeling mask after you applied ampoule or serum on your face, the skincare products are absorbed deeper into the skin.
- Modeling masks are good for soothing acne and skin flushing. It calms skin and help minimize pores after acne extractions, and it also soothes skin that was exposed to the summer sun for a long time
- Modeling Masks improve skin tightening with its unique cooling effect that lowers skin temperature.
- Most of the existing modeling masks are less hydrating because they need to be mixed with water. Unlike those products, Lindsay Modeling Mask is more advanced modeling mask; it uses ample serum instead of water.
How to Use?
After cleansing your face, apply all the skincare products including toner, serum, and cream. You could also apply ampoule or functional serum if you want. Then, you spread the modeling mask onto your face.
Apply a thick layer. If you apply it thinly, it is less effective and hard to remove. If you still have remnants after you applied a thick layer, you can apply it to your neck. (It’s good to apply on the eyelids.)
Leave the mask on for over 30 minutes, then your skin would be more hydrated and the effect lasts longer. If you peel off the mask right after they dried, it is less effective.
Mix Step1 and Step2 using the included cup and spatula. It is recommended to put the powder first and then pour the ampoule.
Aqua masks are more watery than other product. So apply them when they become more viscous, that is 3-5 minutes after you mix them.
When you peel off the edges of modeling mask, the remainder peels off easily. Then you can use cotton soaked with toner to peel off the residue. After you peeled them off, apply cream or serum to maintain the effect even longer.
Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Algae, Peppermint
Complete Ingredient list
STEP 1: Purified water, Butylene Glycol, Algin, 1,2-Hexane Diol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Powder, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin
STEP 2: Glucose,Diatomaceous Earth, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Alginate, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Gold Extract, Brown Algae Extract, Peppermint Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine, Chromium Oxide Green, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance